Your privacy is important to Helpyard Ltd (“ONSCR”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ONSCR collects, and the ways in which ONSCR uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ONSCR may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including email addresses); and
- any other information that you send to ONSCR.
Using personal information
ONSCR may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where ONSCR discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ONSCR may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ONSCR will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ONSCR will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
ONSCR uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- __utma (Google Cookie)
- __utmb (Google Cookie)
- __utmc (Google Cookie)
- __utmz (Google Cookie)
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
- In Google Chrome, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Preferences”, “Advanced settings”, “Privacy” and “Content settings”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. ONSCR is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com